Terms of Service
Many thanks to the great people at Automattic (responsible for incredible creations like WordPress.com), who have made their comprehensive Terms of Service available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license, which means that you can borrow some or all of their wording for your own Terms of Service. That’s exactly what we did.
We at Millionaire Foundry run a website called MillionaireFoundry.com (which also includes LowerYourBurnRate.com, MaximizeTheValueOfYou.com, YourWealthGeneratingMachine.com, and YourWealthSuccessPlan.com), and we would love for you to use it.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MillionaireFoundry.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Website is intended to inform and entertain on a wide variety of personal finance, business and career-related topics, as well as others, and all content is for general information only. MillionaireFoundry.com and our related websites are not an investment advisory service or an investment advisor.
The Website and its content, either ours or third party, should never be considered or used as financial, accounting, legal or tax advice, nor is it an endorsement or recommendation of any security, company, fund or any other investment, and should not be relied upon as such.
MillionaireFoundry.com, or third-party providers of content and information, do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability, results or usefulness of any content or information on any of our Websites. The use of our Websites are solely at your risk. ALWAYS consult your attorney, accounting, tax, and/or financial professional before making any decisions.
By using MillionaireFoundry.com, you agree that no representation has been made by MillionaireFoundry.com or third parties to be relied upon as to suitability or specific results.
The Website is not directed at children or anyone younger than 18, and service on the Website is only offered to users 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, please do not use the Website. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to the Website represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. MillionaireFoundry.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, MillionaireFoundry.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MillionaireFoundry.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, any content on the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which MillionaireFoundry.com links, and that link to MillionaireFoundry.com. MillionaireFoundry.com does not have any control over these non-MillionaireFoundry.com websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-MillionaireFoundry.com website or webpage, MillionaireFoundry.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MillionaireFoundry.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-MillionaireFoundry.com websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As MillionaireFoundry.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by MillionaireFoundry.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MillionaireFoundry.com in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. MillionaireFoundry.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. To file a DMCA notice with us you must send written notification to Millionaire Foundry, / SDI, 33079 Garfield #235, Fraser, MI 48026 or email notification to dmca at MillionaireFoundry.com. Your notice must include a written or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner; identification of the work claimed to be infringing (providing a URL in the body of the email will help us locate content quickly); contact information for the complaining party; a statement of good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright. MillionaireFoundry.com will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MillionaireFoundry.com or others. In the case of such termination, MillionaireFoundry.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to MillionaireFoundry.com.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MillionaireFoundry.com to you any MillionaireFoundry.com or third party intellectual property, and all rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MillionaireFoundry.com. MillionaireFoundry.com, the MillionaireFoundry.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MillionaireFoundry.com, or the Websites, are trademarks or registered trademarks of MillionaireFoundry.com or MillionaireFoundry.com’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MillionaireFoundry.com or third-party trademarks. Except for information that is part of the public domain, is considered fair use, or for which you have been granted written permission, you may not modify, copy, transmit, publish, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content on MillionaireFoundry.com’s Websites.
- You hereby grant MillionaireFoundry.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Website or MillionaireFoundry.com services or the promotion thereof and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with MillionaireFoundry.com or the promotion thereof.
- Changes. MillionaireFoundry.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MillionaireFoundry.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. MillionaireFoundry.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. MillionaireFoundry.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MillionaireFoundry.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will MillionaireFoundry.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to MillionaireFoundry.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. MillionaireFoundry.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MillionaireFoundry.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Blocking IP Addresses: In order to protect the integrity of MillionaireFoundry.com’s website, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to block access from certain IP addresses
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MillionaireFoundry.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MillionaireFoundry.com, or by the posting by MillionaireFoundry.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Michigan, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Macomb County, Michigan. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Macomb County, Michigan, in the English language, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MillionaireFoundry.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.